Tuesday 10 June 2014

New month New stories

Hey! 

I haven't posted in about 2 weeks so I thought I may as well just make a lil update - I've quit my part time job at that bakery I was temporarily working at and moved back to the photography studios in Kentish. I haven't really left the house much so I've go no new photos taken, apart from 1 of my OOTD yesterday! Today I will be going into college to sort out my photography portfolio for an interview at a different college, as I will be leaving my current school before the summer holidays start. Hopefully I will get a place there - if not I will just stick to helping in the studios until I find something I want to do. 
There really isn't much else to say in this post really, but I will be up and about this weekend so hopefully I will have a load of new pictures to upload! Until then, stay happy :)



-  S -

No comments:

Post a Comment