Saturday 24 May 2014

Party Madness


My amazing g bestfriend had a house party last night to celebrate end of exams. I arrived there pretty late since I had spent most the day with my boyfriend, as well as some of the roads being closed so we couldn't access the road easily. It was a pretty random night, most of my friends were there, as well as  one from out of school who I've missed so much. As soon as people saw me they just shouted my name like they were so happy to see me, I really don't understand why!
But what made it so random was a load of people from some other school kept on arriving and we just didn't know who anyone was.

I took my new polaroid to the party too. I managed to take 9 pictures on it, but then the film ran out which was sad but it didn't matter. It was a pretty good night, just really random.










- S -

No comments:

Post a Comment